Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Daisies 07

Sold
6.5" X 6.5 "
Oil Sticks on Art Board
My husband gave the girls and I these beautiful daisies. I used one of the viewfinders I made to look for a nice composition. I am definitely warming up to the viewfinder. It's actually quite fun!  I love the way they came out! I did have to wait an hour to put down the last whites on the daisies. That's the best part with these Shiva Paintstiks. I usually complete a painting in one sitting but if I need the picture to pop with a little color, I wait about 40 minutes to an hour to add the color I want. The oil paint is still wet but I can go in and mark the painting with the color I want and it stands out. The wait is not long so I don't feel its cheating. 

2 comments:

  1. I've been really enjoying seeing your art lately. It's beautiful! Wendy

    ReplyDelete